Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Mighty Sunday

Sometimes I think that there is a reason why someone writes and at times I feel there is no reason at all. When you write for a reason, you feel you are not writing your thoughts but there is something else that drives you. But when you sit with your mind running all over the place and you take up a pen that is when you write something that comes from within you.

Coming back to the reason why I started writing (huh!) I looked out at what this Sunday has to offer. Last day was good enough for me to have a big smile on my face. Today, not so. While going through my training it was quite some fun filled 15 days. Now when I look at what all I have to take care of for the special Monday, I think that today will be something special, something that I have had a long time back.

Well, I have got a nice looking sun shining outside, clear blue sky (not for long though) and a nice breeze. I will see for how long I can hold on. But knowing me, it can go either ways. As we all call it, "aar ya paar".

0 comments: