Monday, April 27, 2009

Of Love and Dogs and Bitches

Ever heard of "Kutta Dog Hota Hai". Hell I would like to read about the dogs (with due respects) than I would like to watch any of those love-smitten-crazy-people stories. Hell reading about dogs makes more sense than watching first someone loved by second someone, then the first someone marrying third someone, then first and third producing a young fourth someone, then the third someone dying to never let the 'happily ever after' effect come into the feeble minds of the audience who are busy wiping tears from where the tears fall down from, then the young fourth someone in a bid to play a part manages to make the first someone fall in love with the second someone with the help of a fifth someone but just this time the second someone tries to be in love with the sixth someone who is in love with the second someone and gets to know the first someone through the second someone and finally a seventh someone decides that the three hours are over and we should make the first someone be with the second someone and let them do away with the sixth someone and keep the young fourth someone... Hell, people say that it was a mind blowing story. But what I still love about dogs is that they don’t sing "Kutta Dog Hota Hai" but rather they just do what dogs are supposed to do. I know I have used Hell three times, but trust me I will use it just one more time, not here but at the place where it won’t seem like what it is.

I think I am a normal human being and I tend to think the way things are put across. I like calling a spade a 'digger' and here I am mentioning that the environment has a total impact on what a person writes about. Thinking and talking are two different things. You cant think and talk at the same time. That is why God said 'Breathe woman so that you may pause!' and that is the precise moment when you think. That pause is of such a fundamental importance to Earth that keeps the Moon from crashing down on it. But all said and done, I do get carried away at times thankfully leaving the lunar cycle intact.

Talking about me, I as a person who writes about things I see and feel and I guess I now know the reason why. It is the dogs. The dogs have left such an impact that the bitches (with all due respect to them as well) were seldom allowed inside the house. This being the reason why I can’t seem to write that what people can relate to but at times, I do believe that I write things that people can’t relate to. This is the reason why I write. I believe that it is good enough reason for anyone to write.

Now you might be wondering where I used the word hell and I can let you wonder for some more time. There are two possibilities. One, you know the other you don't. If I get to choose from other few possible possibilities, I would say that you don’t care whether I used the word or not. That is a human tendency. Why would one care if it was or it wasn’t? Fair enough. I wouldn’t care one little bit either. So let us all stop caring (something which we are good at) and keep worrying about something that does not belong to us at all. This way we can be at peace and live a happy life.

2 comments:

ron/e said...

Nice read. I am one of those dogs-smitten-crazy person. I love them so much that I cant even point at them and say the word K---a. Eeh..the K word makes me dysfuctional. I prefer to call dog a dog. The K word for me is reserved to men actually,..those cunning,sly lying types whom we meet almost every day. Anyways, what are you?? a dog lover or a love lover?

Naveed said...

That is the difference. I cant call a female-dog a B either. It is so disrespectful. So you have to be careful to call a K a K or a B a B. When it comes to meeting the K types, that can be fun actually.
What I am... i would rather want someone or anyone else to answer this for me.. hehe.