A rejoinder to a friends blog - INDIAN MEN-what they do and what I see
Read it first, please.
- Ball scratching. If at all you see someone doing it, consider that person to be single. It so happens that the thing that covers the balls is in need of a daily wash. If that is not done, certain things it covers demands a daily scratch. Guess, next time you notice someone closer to you getting closer to his hanging parts, gift him a nice pack of undies.
- Pissing out is just a natural mechanism that men tend not to flaunt but succumb to. It seems odd to the other species because they CAN NOT do it. You would not see a man squatting down with his clothes all bundled up between his thighs and belly and his rear end out for a show. So women, what you can’t do is not necessarily wrong. haha...
- Spitting. Oh yes, you think men do it, ask women who ruminate too. Yes, whatever they chew. So you can safely take it out from the list. Trust me, you can.
- Alright.. the drink and getting into bed part. Hmmm. That was interesting. You see, it always is reassuring for a woman (I am sorry to be directly rude) that men do not leave anything behind when they are in. So when men say 'for a minute' a healthy average man will take a little less than that to get done with the exciting part. About the beer count, why would anyone listen to a drunken person? And who is complaining of the age and size. 30 is always 25 and 28 is very near to 32. Guess the reason is because women are supposedly weak at mathematics. But then, men never take goats to bed. That is another story.
- The belching and the farting part. This goes into a domain that I really can’t argue on. All I would say that try belching as hard as you can (obviously when you are alone) and surprise yourself with how much noise you can make. Lady, it is the strength of men that gets then all wrong ears. Hehe.. guess you need to be stronger to make a good sound. The F part gets bad at times. A little self restrain is something that always gets the best out of you.
So you see, everything is not what it seems. All you need is a perspective.
4 comments:
HEhehe.. this is just so cool...Its like reading " Tale of two cities" ..of course nothing to do with the original..But keep up the good write. You should do this on a regular basis. And I would be posting link to this post of yours at the end of mine...
1 min ..is it all that takes? Is this time limit very very Indian??
And I loved the part where u described how we women squat to piss. Nice observation. :D
Good work.
Glad that you read my response with a positive perspective. what is this about 'Tale of Two Cities'? I could write but I need a reason to write. I am a kind of triggered writer and not a spontaneous one. I need something to write about.. haha. You can feed thought to me. I would chew them for you.. haha.
Thanks for your comments.
yeah right dude.. feed and u shall chew.. wow.. what is the difference between a cow and you??? lol by th wayy, the comments could not be funnier than the ones u wrote.. and I mean it.. especially "So women, what you can’t do is not necessarily wrong.." and I hope that the triggers stop at writing only.. :p lol
Mithun, you might not have noticed but I did bring out a poet in you. A few more lines and you can really start bragging all over. These lines dude:
"feed and u shall chew....
what is the difference between a cow and you"
I have that effect on people. Keep reading.. lol
Post a Comment